Chaoblog (The Blog) for October 23, 2007:
Be A Chaotic Beta Tester
IMPORTANT MESSAGE --- ALL ERRORS ARE TO BE REPORTED ON THE PORTAL AT http://www.chaoticgame.com/Forum/Forum7-1.aspx
The Chaotic Portal shall open tomorrow!!! I am more than ready for it as I know you are as well. From talking to the guys at 4Kids, everything seems to be going smoothly for what they are calling the Public Beta Release. It is fantastic that they are finally launching the game, and the cards are ready for us to battle, but by calling it a "Beta Release," they are not giving us all of the functionality that we want (and we want a lot). Anyway, from what I gathered, they do not really expect any issue to raise its ugly head, however, if one of you guys do find something, they would like you to let them know about it and report the errors.
There Will Be A Fe Ways to Notify Them
1) The first way is through the Chaotic TCG Forum on a thread specificly set up to report errors (which the developers will be monitoring). The thread is located HERE. That thread is only for reporting the errors. If you would like to then talk about or discuss the errors with other fans, you can discuss them on the Errors Found forum located HERE. However, you need to signed up with Nabble in order to post.
2) The second way is to fill out the submission form below.
3) Thirdly, you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I prefer that you use the first method becuase everyone can see the error you found immediately after you post (and I do not have to do anything)
Things You Should Report
1) If something you did just did not work (e.g., you hit the "A" key to Attack, and nothing happened, the screen froze or you recieved a weird error on the screen)
2) It did not work in the correct way (e.g., you hit the icon to view your deck but it took you to the battle arena instead)
3) It worked, but not the way you were expecting it (e.g., you are in battle and you were supposed to receive 10 point of damage, however, only 1 point was deducted - although that works to your benefit, it is still an error that needs to be reported)
What the Developers Need to Know
I thank you for helping make the portal better for myself and everyone to use (and 4Kids thanks you as well)
The Lord of Perim
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
This is an independent fan site and
we are not 4 Kids Entertainment